Welcome!!!

Welcome to everyone who found this blog! First things first, the man you see pictured with a healthy glass of wine in his hand, and a jim dandy White Sox shirt on, is my uncle. He is one of the finest human beings ever to walk the earth, and this blog is dedicated to him.

Secondly, I'm not really sure who would want to read anything here. As I stated before, this blog was started by me strictly for theraputic purposes at this point. If something is on here that generates a reaction in you, by all means feel free to share it. If not, that's fine too. This is a fly-by-night operation, so no pressure.

Third, we live in an era where sports information has never been more accessible. Yet somehow most of it manages to be filtered and watered down in many respects by certain media/sports networks/websites. It's my wish to have one little sanctuary where information/thoughts/feelings are free of agenda or spin, or b.s. that exists in todays sportsworld. Hopefully that will exist here.

Fourth, LETS HAVE SOME FUN!!!


Chicago Bears Hulu.com Page

Chicago Bears Hulu.com Page
For All The NFL Network Footage

Thursday, December 10, 2009

"PISSBURGH!!!!!! I DOOOOON'T LIKE THE TOOOOOWN!!!"

Congrats to my uncle's Cleveland Browns for winning their Super Bowl tonight against the Steelers. I haven't been able to speak with him yet as he is currently missing at the moment. He was last seen cruising for chicks with Jim Brown, and Bernie Kosar. Once he is heard from dear readers, I will share his main talking points with you regarding tonights victory.

The title of this post is a quote I received from him once upon a time ago when the subject of the Pittsburgh Steelers was brought up to him. No doubt his team's 8 sacks of Roethlisberger made him laugh and shout to the heavens.

6 comments:

  1. I can't wait to tell Whitey I've in Pissssburgh all week. Needless to say, Steeler fans were stunned and mute watching that unfold. Makes for an interesting day when I have meetings here and you can clearly tell that stinging loss is still on their minds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So congrats on your "super bowl" win Whitey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! That sounds like a fun time for you in Steel City! Then again we have our "Super Bowl" this sunday too don't we?

    ReplyDelete
  4. BJ Novak is going to light us up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And when he isn't lighting us up, Clay Matthews and that 3-4 Eagle Defensive Scheme the Packers run will. Even though Cutler is on pace for a 3,500 yard, 25 td passes, season I still feel so bad for him...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats whitey i found myself cheering for the browns in Dayton's lovely Bdubbs. The more i drank the louder i yelled swallow it Steelers!

    ReplyDelete