Welcome!!!

Welcome to everyone who found this blog! First things first, the man you see pictured with a healthy glass of wine in his hand, and a jim dandy White Sox shirt on, is my uncle. He is one of the finest human beings ever to walk the earth, and this blog is dedicated to him.

Secondly, I'm not really sure who would want to read anything here. As I stated before, this blog was started by me strictly for theraputic purposes at this point. If something is on here that generates a reaction in you, by all means feel free to share it. If not, that's fine too. This is a fly-by-night operation, so no pressure.

Third, we live in an era where sports information has never been more accessible. Yet somehow most of it manages to be filtered and watered down in many respects by certain media/sports networks/websites. It's my wish to have one little sanctuary where information/thoughts/feelings are free of agenda or spin, or b.s. that exists in todays sportsworld. Hopefully that will exist here.

Fourth, LETS HAVE SOME FUN!!!


Chicago Bears Hulu.com Page

Chicago Bears Hulu.com Page
For All The NFL Network Footage

Monday, June 27, 2011

Twitter Feed

Hello dear readers. I know I've been slacking in my blog posts, so I'm happy to announce I've decided to incorporate my twitter feed for you.

In case you haven't noticed, my twitter feed is on the right side of this blog. You can follow my instant thoughts and reactions to the world of sports, in addition to my regular verbal dong-whippings to Chicago Sun-Times columnist/Complete Hack Joe Cowley, for his defending of a serial rapist in Ben Roethlisberger simply because he wears a Steelers uniform.

You can also feel free to tweet questions to me, suggest potentional blog post subjects, or just say hello.

I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment