Welcome!!!

Welcome to everyone who found this blog! First things first, the man you see pictured with a healthy glass of wine in his hand, and a jim dandy White Sox shirt on, is my uncle. He is one of the finest human beings ever to walk the earth, and this blog is dedicated to him.

Secondly, I'm not really sure who would want to read anything here. As I stated before, this blog was started by me strictly for theraputic purposes at this point. If something is on here that generates a reaction in you, by all means feel free to share it. If not, that's fine too. This is a fly-by-night operation, so no pressure.

Third, we live in an era where sports information has never been more accessible. Yet somehow most of it manages to be filtered and watered down in many respects by certain media/sports networks/websites. It's my wish to have one little sanctuary where information/thoughts/feelings are free of agenda or spin, or b.s. that exists in todays sportsworld. Hopefully that will exist here.

Fourth, LETS HAVE SOME FUN!!!


Chicago Bears Hulu.com Page

Chicago Bears Hulu.com Page
For All The NFL Network Footage

Monday, June 13, 2011

Issuing F.U.'s

A lot has happened since my last post, much of which has prompted me to issue a series of what I call "Whitey F.U.'s" until I think of a better nickname for them:
  • F.U. to the Miami Heat. After all of your "Decisions", all your dancing in the smoke celebrations, all your "7 championships" and "73 wins" predictions didn't end up meaning a damn thing. LeBron James remains one of the ultimate wastes of talent to ever live. James has no limits on the court, yet is unable to show the killer instinct necessary to win championships. "Now or never indeed" loser... 
  • F.U. to the Dallas Mavericks. As much as I'd like to feel good for Dirk Nowitzki and Jason Kidd finally being able to call themselves NBA Champs, they're still owned by that insuffrable Mark Cuban.
  • F.U. to David Stern. For as much as David and I agree that Mark Cuban is a complete dickfaced idiot, you still should be seen handing in the Larry O'Brien Trophy. The fact that you allowed yourself to get away with not handing it to him shows how classless and petty you really are.
  • F.U. to Jim Tressel. Even though you walked away, it still keeps getting worse for you! Now it turns out you made SEVERAL calls and texts to Pryor's mentor, even though you say you didn't know the guy. Explain that to your god, Jimmy.
  • F.U. to Ohio State. It's becoming increasingly aware that you really tried to pull the "nothing to see here" routine back when this scandal first surfaced last November. It's also apparent that you're still trying to pull it. Fortunately, what has happened to USC will more than likely happen to you.
  • F.U. to Terelle Pryor. I'm not really mad at you for being the asshole that you are. I'm not really mad at you for getting paid. I'm not mad at you for not being as good as you think you are. I'm mad at you because you need to talk to the NCAA and give them full disclosure. That's the only way you're going to stop Ohio State fans from blaming this squarely on you, because after you talk people will know these infractions were happening WAY before you got to Columbus.

1 comment:

  1. I dont want to be "that guy" who says I told you so, but I am going to do it. I sat in Casey Moran's and told our friend Joe that the Mavs will win in 6. While it means shit bc its not the bulls winning the title or beating the beat. But, Whitey and I have been saying for years LBJ is a coward loser dbag overrated player and will NEVER win bc of his selfish attitude. I saw this YEARS AGO and read him as a person. Now there wasnt much evidence out there how LeFaggot was. But, I still remember this quote which swayed me when he was 18 LBJ announced his college choices he said the college's that made his top 5 should be honoredt to make this list, even though he's not attending the college. I said GFY James seriously who the hell do you think you are. Another example is his mother making signs in UD Arena make me more money.

    Please read these following articles.

    http://deadspin.com/5811396/lebron-james-is-still-a-cocksucker
    http://www.zagsblog.com/
    http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2011/6/10/2217336/lebron-james-king-nba-finals-2011

    Hey Lebron how does my Dirk Taste?

    BTW he's not EVEN the best player on his team. The Heat played much better when Wade is playing. Playing with with out Wade is the same as Cavs (with LBJ) last year. Even with another so called superstar Bosh, LBJ's team cant play well. What does that tell you about Bosh only a good player not a superstar. Its sad that people believe LBJ makes the team better when he only plays to the level of competition which equals losing.

    ReplyDelete