Welcome!!!

Welcome to everyone who found this blog! First things first, the man you see pictured with a healthy glass of wine in his hand, and a jim dandy White Sox shirt on, is my uncle. He is one of the finest human beings ever to walk the earth, and this blog is dedicated to him.

Secondly, I'm not really sure who would want to read anything here. As I stated before, this blog was started by me strictly for theraputic purposes at this point. If something is on here that generates a reaction in you, by all means feel free to share it. If not, that's fine too. This is a fly-by-night operation, so no pressure.

Third, we live in an era where sports information has never been more accessible. Yet somehow most of it manages to be filtered and watered down in many respects by certain media/sports networks/websites. It's my wish to have one little sanctuary where information/thoughts/feelings are free of agenda or spin, or b.s. that exists in todays sportsworld. Hopefully that will exist here.

Fourth, LETS HAVE SOME FUN!!!


Chicago Bears Hulu.com Page

Chicago Bears Hulu.com Page
For All The NFL Network Footage

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Vanilla Ice Cream?!!!!??


Anybody who knows me, knows my disdain for the Washington Redskins. Ever since 1986, the Redskins have served as a open sore on my football heart, as they knocked the Chicago Bears out of the playoffs in back to back years following the 1985 Super Bowl title. The passage of time, accumulation of knowledge, and gaining of friends that happen to be Redskin fans that has taken place since those games were played has not softened my animosity for the Redskins. They STILL piss me off to this day, and I openly root for them to lose any chance it can happen.

Thankfully, for the past ten or eleven years, I have not had to seriously worry about the Redskins thanks to their jerk-wad owner Daniel Snyder. It is pretty safe to say that everything Daniel Snyder has done with his franchise has been incorrect. From the rotisserie of bad coaching hires, to the retention of Yes-Man Vinny Cerrato, to the AWFUL money spent on over-the-hill-has-been players, Snyder's tenure has been an absolute joy for me to watch while concurrently serving as torture for long time Redskin fans.

Still I had no idea just how deep Snyder's incompetence, ego, and self-denial goes, until today with the news that Snyder wants a writer fired for writing an less than complimentary piece on him recently. My first response was "Good Luck Dan", which then became, "how bad could the piece be"? So I decided to read it, and boy am I glad I did.

You can read the piece for yourself here. For as much as I've followed Snyder's multitude of failures from afar, this one surprised even me. I applaud the writer Dave McKenna for structuring and alphabetizing everything Snyder has done over his tenure.

I have a feeling you'll find this as absolutely hilarious as I do!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment