Welcome!!!

Welcome to everyone who found this blog! First things first, the man you see pictured with a healthy glass of wine in his hand, and a jim dandy White Sox shirt on, is my uncle. He is one of the finest human beings ever to walk the earth, and this blog is dedicated to him.

Secondly, I'm not really sure who would want to read anything here. As I stated before, this blog was started by me strictly for theraputic purposes at this point. If something is on here that generates a reaction in you, by all means feel free to share it. If not, that's fine too. This is a fly-by-night operation, so no pressure.

Third, we live in an era where sports information has never been more accessible. Yet somehow most of it manages to be filtered and watered down in many respects by certain media/sports networks/websites. It's my wish to have one little sanctuary where information/thoughts/feelings are free of agenda or spin, or b.s. that exists in todays sportsworld. Hopefully that will exist here.

Fourth, LETS HAVE SOME FUN!!!


Chicago Bears Hulu.com Page

Chicago Bears Hulu.com Page
For All The NFL Network Footage

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

LeBron Update Part VIII

I'm getting itchy about the LeBron situation...This report in the New York Times didn't help my itchiness subside any either as it basically says that Maverick Carter confirmed that any team which listened to World Wide Wes in their plans to woo LeBron was foolish to do so as Wes will not even be PRESENT when LeBron meats with potential suitors! That's really bad news for the Bulls if they were in fact going with World Wide Wes' information and insights into what LeBron wants. Not to mention Dirk Nowitzki opting out of his contract muddies things up even further in terms of possibilities and these supposed summit's that ended up NOT taking place after all really don't help.

All of it leads to a feeling of uneasiness as the Free Agency Storm starts to really pick up steam. Rather than give into panic, I'm going to keep the LeBron Clock at 60%, but I doubt very highly it will raise between now and Thursday...

5 comments:

  1. Great Family Guy quote. We will finally see what happens tonight or tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's one of my favorites, especially around people who have never heard it before.

    When do you think they will announce it? My guess is around 12:01 eastern time tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think early in the morning like you said. The longer LBJ waits the worse its for the bulls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really from rossi...

    "Why are these on sale? http://store.nba.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4055669&cp=1421535.2806548 " -Rossi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! Yeah I sent Rossi that link. A co-worker brought it to my attention and I find it very interesting that none of the other teams have that jersey available?

    ReplyDelete