Welcome!!!

Welcome to everyone who found this blog! First things first, the man you see pictured with a healthy glass of wine in his hand, and a jim dandy White Sox shirt on, is my uncle. He is one of the finest human beings ever to walk the earth, and this blog is dedicated to him.

Secondly, I'm not really sure who would want to read anything here. As I stated before, this blog was started by me strictly for theraputic purposes at this point. If something is on here that generates a reaction in you, by all means feel free to share it. If not, that's fine too. This is a fly-by-night operation, so no pressure.

Third, we live in an era where sports information has never been more accessible. Yet somehow most of it manages to be filtered and watered down in many respects by certain media/sports networks/websites. It's my wish to have one little sanctuary where information/thoughts/feelings are free of agenda or spin, or b.s. that exists in todays sportsworld. Hopefully that will exist here.

Fourth, LETS HAVE SOME FUN!!!


Chicago Bears Hulu.com Page

Chicago Bears Hulu.com Page
For All The NFL Network Footage

Monday, June 28, 2010

LeBron Watch Part VII

I was going to listen to Rossi's suggestion of raising the LeBron clock and then I came across these two articles. The first one is a rather disheartening article regarding the ulterior motives of World Wide Wes in his efforts to get LeBron to leave Cleveland - none of which have anything to do with LeBron's personal interests. The second one has to be B.S. because Wade already questioned the "loyalty" of the Bulls organization, and it would really be hard to believe that he would have a change of heart that fast.

With regard to the World Wide Wes article, I must start off that I've been wary of him from the start. I still can't for the life of me why anyone like Jordan, LeBron, or Allen Iverson would ever hang out with a guy like this, let alone allow him influence any decision making. From what I can tell, Wesley has no discernible skills other than talking a good game. It's also disturbing to read this knowing that the Bulls listened to Wesley too and hired Thibodeau within 48 hours of Wesley whispering his name as a possible coach LeBron would like to play for. Bottom Line : this article really muddy's up who World Wide Wes is, not to mention if this article is accurate it's a bad sign for the Bulls that they will have to cater to this guys every wish should they land LeBron.

As for Wade, I'm still not interested as a Bulls fan. I personally don't think Wade's best days are ahead of him as a player, not to mention he's an OLD 28 wouldn't you agree? The loyalty thing really put me over the edge too, and I have to believe Wade meant it when he said it. So I'm not counting on him really being interested in the Bulls despite the report. 

I'm going to keep the clock at 60% for now, as I don't think the Bulls chances have necessarily been affected, even though things are a little murkier perception-wise. Can't wait to see what the B.S. Rumor Mill brings in tomorrow... 

No comments:

Post a Comment